Thursday 16 September 2010

The scribbley, scrawley good stuff

The latest additions to my illustration portfolio are complete. I have attemped to take the advice of my agent and work to a similar technique to that of Bruno Merz. I have, however, not decided to take up the practice of music in the hope that my house might stand a little longer.
The first illustration is based on my own story about a disadvantaged giant and uses rougher outlines than I'm used too. The trees are drawn in a style similar to Bruno's and so I think I have at least moved in the right direction. The second illustration again is based on my own story about a young girl who has a potion for every occasion. These are not Bruno Merz illustrations but just take a little something from his work.
Take a look at the above links and compare. I would be very interested in your opinions and so please do comment.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your informative post!!!
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete